The Art Educators of the Northern Territory is an association for Art teachers and the teaching of Art in the Northern Territory.
The association strives to improve the status of Art teaching, theory, pedagogy and the cognitive learning of students, whilst raising the profile of the visual arts. The study of Art is our focus, in particular the professional development of Art educators.
This association is designed for both teachers, student teachers and all those interested in the teachings of Art.
Joining the AENT entitles you to a range of benefits for your teaching practice and professional skills and knowledge:
- Through AENT you become an associate member of the national Art Educators of Australia AEA.
- AENT meetings offer a stimulating and relevant professional development locally. They also offer an opportunity to present and share your own work, while networking and meeting like-minded peers.
- AENT workshops give you the opportunity to hear and meet significant speakers, artists and researchers and learn about new mediums, techniques and the best available resources.
- AENT participation provides you with evidence of your professional commitment for Accomplished / Lead Teacher and promotional applications
- Through AENT you have the opportunity for comment on and contribute to NT and federal policies and initiatives concerning the teaching and learning of Art.
- AENT is a stage for Art educators who wish to voice their opinions and knowledge as a whole body.
$35 per year
$10 per year
Institutional Membership for Institution/School
$70 per year
All Memberships expire on March 31, each year.